With only seven days left to enter the Belfast Business Awards, Gordon McElroy, President of Belfast Chamber of Commerce is encouraging all local businesses to get onboard and celebrate their achievements.
He said: “We are just one week away from deadline for entries to the Chamber’s annual Belfast Business Awards, with Principal Sponsor, Bank of Ireland UK. These awards have become synonymous with recognising, promoting and rewarding the excellence of Belfast-based companies.
“By entering a Belfast Business Award you are saying to your staff, your customers and the rest of the business community that you are here, you are doing well and you are immensely proud of your achievements.
“If you are lucky enough to be a winner it gives your business such a fantastic platform to promote the business as well as a creating great feeling throughout the company.
“This year’s glittering, gala event will be held in the fantastic Titanic Belfast, the Worlds Number 1 tourist destination and we have increased our categories to 19 in total covering many areas of business from retail, hospitality, digital marketing, sustainability, family owned to growth and individual awards.
“We encourage as many businesses to enter as possible to showcase and celebrate their achievements. Entry is free and accessible from www.belfastbusinessawards.co.uk.”
The Belfast Business Awards will take place on Friday 26th May 2017 at Titanic Belfast. If you are interested in entering the Belfast Business Awards visit www.belfastchamber.com .Entry deadline is Tuesday 4th April at midnight.
Full list of categories and sponsors…
1. Customer Service Excellence, Hospitality Sector *NEW sponsored by Value Cabs
2. Customer Service Excellence, Independent Retailer sponsored by Power NI
3. Customer Service Excellence, Professional Services sponsored by Patterson Electronics
4. Best New Business sponsored by Belfast City Council
5. Social Enterprise of the Year *NEW sponsored by Red Box Media
6. Best Family Business sponsored by Cool FM
7. Business Growth sponsored by Grant Thornton
8. Best Company to work for award sponsored by Belfast One
9. Best Marketing Initiative sponsored by Golf Now.
10. Best Business Premises *NEW sponsored by Crowne Plaza Hotel
11. Young business person (Under 30) sponsored by Victoria Square
12. Employee of the year
13. Business person of the Year sponsored by CastleCourt
14. Involvement in the Community *NEW sponsored by MKB Law
15. Best Digital Business
16. Best Eatery/Coffee Shop sponsored by ISL
17. Creative Business sponsored by Exterion Media
18. Life time achievement Award sponsored by Bank of Ireland
19. Best Age-Friendly Business *NEW sponsored by Belfast Health Development Unit
*Please note, your business must be located in Belfast to enter*